Friday, May 8

T.G.I.Friday :: Foto & Favorites

A supplement to The Steele Dossier, each edition composed of a candid photo, caption, and five(5) personal favorites selected at random. Enjoy!

Due to a last minute design request, I never got around to posting about my [hinted] topic for the week. Although, I didn't sweat it, because it's not like any dedicated readers (or is the term "followers?") expressed interest with their exceptional guessing skills. Like most viewer commentary, all guesses were submitted via ESP: Experience our blog, Survey the posts, Pass comments through screen by osmosis...

Come on, people!!! Put down the Twittering and direct your cosmic thoughts to an actual friend or person of interest versus out into the void. I could understand the need to dissociate yourself if you were an A-list celebrity with an unrelenting fan base...but...you're not, and I'm not either unless we start considering the idea that we can be to each other. Look at it this way, it's not like I "tagged" you to write an entire post requesting 40 random thoughts pulled from your wahoo (ahem, Stacy;) or (as Kinsey calls it) your "boom-boom." Whatever. Have a good weekend, dear void (I mean) friends!

• The Beach
• Well Designed Invitations
• Sushi
• T.J. Maxx
• Family Dance Parties (cue Shake It by Metro Station)

The Usual Suspects

4 comments:

The Hoppers Family said...

What a cute picture of the little school girl! :)

Deziray Click said...

I was going to guess, but I did not have a clue. I know you gave clues, but they were not BIG enough clues for me!

Courtney said...

I swear I have a good excuse! I was on the road for your first TGIF and I was back on the road again for your second TGIF and never touched a computer in between. My guess would be the expectaion of another "Steele"?? I see ice cream which screams craving, I see foot rubs which is a must have during the third trimester and planning parties will always follow a new set of two feet. I may be totally off base, but at least I supported my guess!

btw...I love the idea! Keep it up!

Angela & Brad said...

kudos to you, courtney, great guess!!! you took the guessing game to another level entirely... i like it. although, such a format would require a LOT more thinking on my part for a weekly post, but i'll definitely keep it in mind ;)

also, you did have a good excuse. not to mention, i am speaking primarily to our "silent viewers."

on another note, how was your floridian vacation???