Friday, May 22

T.G.I.Friday :: Foto & Favorites

A supplement to The Steele Dossier, each edition composed of a candid photo, caption, and five(5) personal favorites selected at random. Enjoy!

So I missed last week's T.G.I.Friday edition, and unfortunately, I do not have any legitimate excuses other than our killer of a buzz, TV show obsessions. I blame you, Ms. Rhimes, and your 2-hour season finale of Grey's Anatomy (By the way, you didn't fool me, I had John Doe pegged as George waaay before the final scene.), plus The Office as well. Needless to say, Thursday nights are a bust around here...

My favorites list for the week: I hope you are taking notes on these, my friends, because one never knows when a 'How Well Do You Know Your Friend?' pop-quiz (The same one that has been circulating since the beginning of the "internets.") surfaces in your inbox on everything moi.

• Chocolate Covered Strawberries
• My Apple iPhone
• Dr Zorba Paster: On Your Health (NPR)
• Aquamarine, Robins' Egg, Mediterranean Blue... you get the idea.
• On a boat with friends, a chilled beverage, and my flippy-floppies ;)

This Weekend's Complimentary Wake-up Service

H A P P Y M E M O R I A L W E E K E N D !!!
The Steeles

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I hope I have a special place for the 4th favorite! Too bad I won't be enjoying that much this summer. I'm stuck on the dock watching others enviously :-(